Friday, March 18, 2011

the last day of school!

After school today, I went to ten, a Japanese restaurant in front of Nanis' apartment and eat ten salad there. The taste's pretty good, the food quality is fresh, and the price is reasonable. So come and eat there, people! After that, me, Vanessa, Nder, Nanis, Asti, and Editha cross the road to Pakubuwono and chillax at Nanis' crib. I read this book of world's mystery and the rest played games. After Nder and Vanessa went home, we took a lot of pictures. At the pool, in front of an artwork, in the sauna, literally, we take pictures everywhere! Then at around 3 we went to Mempora in Senayan to watch Kimberly, Gianna, Dina, Yuli, and Aci perform their jazz ballet dance. They're doing good! I met some people from binus who watch them too. Overall, today's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment