Friday, July 15, 2011

Next destination?

I want to go to Nepal, but I don't think my parents would agree to it. My mom promised me that we would go to Korea again sometime next year, but I don't know, I mean how can I tell? Both of my parents are busy. Anyways, if next year, I will visit Seoul again, I want to go there during fall, around september-November, many people said that the scene is really nice almost like picturesque. Nest time, I should visit:
- cheonggaecheon stream
- nami island again
- petit france village
- dongdaemun shopping complex,( I don't even know that the area is a lot bigger!)
- hongdae, (not at night though)

Not really sure :( cause my dad already said that he wish to go to Australia to look for my university. i still want more Seoouul!

No comments:

Post a Comment