If you are really into fashion and cute, quirky stuff, then Seoul would be a paradise for you! Here is some area that has lots of amazing shops nearby
1) dongdaemun: once you get off the dongdaemun station, you will see a lot of fashionably clothed people as well as oldies carrying their shopping bag around, they're heading to the area around doota. Personally, I prefer to shop at doota because the shops are located strategically and you can fit the clothes quite comfortably though most of them don't have the exact fitting room, but the clothes in doota are quite expensive, for those of you who don't want to shop expensively, then you better go to migliore, it is next to doota but majority of them have the same type of clothing and their price are cheaper, although the shops are tightly packed, I'm sure that once you get there, it won't be a problem anymore ;)
2) myeong-dong: I love this area so much! Here you can find lots of quirky glasses stores and stuff, the price are a little higher than in dongdaemun though because most are branded stores. Don't forget to go to alo eyewear's store! You can find h&m, forever 21, zara, and uniqlo here.
Subway : take line 4(blue line)
3) insadong:for those of you who are craving for arts and culture. I love the art shops around knife gallery. Don't forget to go to Hana art gallery and explore their shop downstairs.
And my advice is not to go around itaewon. You won't feel comfortable there, although there are lots of tourists, but I just don't feel safe. Except if you really like to go to nightclubs and like the company of new friends, then this is the suitable place for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment